28th to 30th April 2015 - Radisson Blu Hotel, Sydney
Fraud is becoming increasingly common in Australia and seems to be rising each year. According to Australian Securities and Investment Commission’s latest six-monthly enforcement report, the amount of white collar crime committed in financial services almost doubled in the second half of 2014.
Attend 2015’s 4th Annual Fraud Prevention & Detection Summit and hear from an array of fraud experts within the Australian government, energy
and financial sectors.
- Colin Neave, Ombudsman, Commonwealth Ombudsman
- Todd Brown, Director, Passport Office, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Crispin Yuen, Head of Compliance ANZ, Ria Financial
- Andrew Taylor, Regional Manager AVP & Asia Pacific Zone Practice Leader ChubbPro, Chubb Insurance
- Gary Read, Director of Refund Fraud Risk Management, Australian Taxation Office
- Wayne Howarth, Regional Fraud Manager APAC, Western Union
- Brett James, National Coordinator Fraud and Anti-Corruption, Australian Federal Police
- Anne Wooding-Giles, Assistant Registrar, NSW Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages, Department of Police & Justice
- George Stogdale, Senior Executive, Corporations & Corporate Governance Enforcement, Australian Securities & Investments Commission
- And many others…
Come along and take away strategies and insights for how to:
- Improve your fraud prevention model to increase
- Create a resilient policy framework to boost corporate compliance
- Develop a clear fraud risk approach to fit business objectives
- Examine emerging fraud risks and technological difficulties
- Bring an anti-fraud and corruption framework to life
IFW members can receive a 10% discount off any current price!
To lock in your exclusive discount, just contact us on 02 9247 6000 or email@example.com and reference VIP Code WFXI1.